You won’t let go of these super rich chocolate brownies with chees in it! This is a very simple recipe that you can lay your hands on. So, let’s get started!
White sugar: 3 cups
Butter: ¼ cup
Cream cheese: 1 cup
Semisweet chocolate chips: 1 cup
Baking powder: ½ tsps.
All-purpose flour: 2/3 cup
Salt: a pinch
• Preheat the oven over 350 degrees and prepare a baking pan.
• In a bowl, mix cream cheese with 1 egg and ¼ cup white sugar. Mix till the mixture is smooth.
• In the cheese mix, add chocolate chips and keep aside. On a double boiler, mix butter with the remaining chocolate chips until it all blends. To this mixture, add ½ cup of white sugar and 2 eggs, mix well.
• In the chocolate butter mixture, add flour, salt and baking powder.
• In the baking pan, spread a layer chocolate batter and put cheese mixture on top of it. On top of cheese layer, pour the remaining chocolate mixture.
• With a fork or a knife, swirl to give a marble effect. Put the baking pan in preheated oven and bake till 30 minutes. Cool once cooked and cut into pieces.